Monday, April 12, 2010

"The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins


This is easily one of the best books I have ever read! It is an all or nothing thrill ride of dire proportions! It all begins when Katniss, a 17 year old girl reaches the day of the Reaping. This is when the Capitol chooses one girl and one boy from each of the 12 districs of the country of Paneam. They are then sent into the Hunger Games, an annual reminder of the Capaitol's absoulute power. When Katniss' little sister is chosen she voulenters to go instead. The Hunger Games makes it's contestents fight to the death to be the sole survivor. I would say more but I can't with out spoiling the fun. So what are you waiting for? Come read the book Stephen King and Stephinie Meyer call "Amazing" and "To good to stop reading! I give this book a 5 of 5 stars!

2 comments:

MajoraMan said...

I'm BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!
Mhahahahahahhaahahahhahahah!

The Librarian said...

And we are awfully glad you are back. Good review! ...and I agree - this is one of the most intriguing books ever, as is its sequel "Catching Fire."