Thursday, May 8, 2008

"Jack's Run" by Roland Smith


This book by Roland Smith is the sequel to "Zach's Lie" and if you haven't read "Zach's Lie" yet you might want to do that before you read this book. This book is about a kid named Jack but in the middle of the story his name gets changed to Mack. In the last book, Jack messed up by telling people who he really was, but in this book someone else in his family messes up.... to find out who it is pick this book up at your local library. If I hadn't put the book down, it probably would have taken me two to three days to complete this book. It grabs your attention!


I rate this book a five out of five stars!

1 comment:

The Librarian said...

I've really like every Roland Smith book that I've read. "Peak" was really good - all about mountain climbing. It was very exciting!