Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer


Breaking Dawn is the fourth book and final book in the Twilight saga. This book like the other three are very good books. Breaking Dawn is my favorite book in the series. In it, Bella has to choose if she wants to remain human and live a long happy human life with Edward, or become immortal and live forever with Edward. Her decision unfolds many consequences. Her life could change forever.

This book, because it is my favorite, I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. Eclipse is full of breathtaking action, suspence, and romance. I absolutly loved this book. I sugest that people read the Twilight series. They all are very good books.

1 comment:

The Librarian said...

I love to read your reviews, Meganroxx. You have very thoughtful writing!