Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"New Moon" by Stephenie Meyer


New Moon is the second book in the Twilight saga. I loved this book as much as Twilight. It's a very good book. I didn't like some of the new characters in the book. I didn't like Jacob Black much. Other then that the book was awsome. In it Bella and Edward's daring relationship has put Bella in more trouble then she imagined.
I would have to rate this book a 5 out of 5 stars. New Moon, like Twilight was full of suspence and romance. This book was a page turner for me, I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read Eclipse, the third book.

2 comments:

lance stephenson said...

Kristen plays a lot of teen angst roles, similar to the 1980's movies like Sixteen Candles and Breakfast Club. I think she is very talented, but needs to branch out into new roles.

The Librarian said...

So what's better - the movie or the book?