Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Emily" by Emily Smucker

My English teacher recommended this book to me. Emily is about a girl named Emily Smucker. Emily started getting sick many times for long periods of time. She just thought that she was getting another bout of "Emily flu."Emily found out something was seriously wrong when her sickness didn't go away. Emily was sick all the time. Emily had many plans her senior year. That all went up in smoke when she kept getting sick. Emily was diagnosed with the rare West Nile virus.

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars. I love these books, Louder Than Words books. They are very good books to read. I want to also read Chelsey.

1 comment:

The Librarian said...

This is a new series devoted to memoirs written by teens - I'll have to look into purchasing them for the library!